Learn From Home FAQs
Free Learning Material, Free Revision Quizzes, Free 7GB Data
To support parents at this time, YTL Foundation, in collaboration with YES & FrogAsia, is providing free 7GB data and access to free learning resources to all government school students.
Through this initiative, all primary and secondary school students will have access to
- Free Learning Material aligned with the Malaysian national school curriculum to help children keep up to date with the school syllabus from home.
- Free Revision quizzes by downloading the FrogPlay Mobile App
- Free 7GB data to learn from home
Visit ytlfoundation.org/learn to get started today!
LEARN: Free Learning Materials
- 1. How do I learn from home while schools are closed?
- 2. What do I need to do to access the learning material?
- 3. Where can I access the learning material?
- 4. What subjects are there?
- 5. How do I know when the learning material has been updated?
- 6. How do I use the learning material for my kids?
- 7. What about assessment/revision questions?
- 8. Can I ONLY access the lessons with a YES Prepaid SIM Card data?
We’ve made learning from home simple! To learn from home:
- Access weekly lessons for English, Mathematics and Science, for Year 1 to Form 5, to help kids keep up with their learning. Created in partnership with content partner Pelangi and Teach For Malaysia, these lessons are aligned with the Malaysian curriculum.
- Do quizzes via the FrogPlay Mobile app on your phone or tablet to test kids’ knowledge and reinforce understanding. Quizzes cover all core subjects and all years, and are created by reputable publisher Pelangi. Download the mobile app to get started!
All you need to do is just go to ytlfoundation.org/lessons and search for the lesson under the tab “Learn”.
The lessons can be accessed on both your laptop and mobile devices.
You will have access to lessons for English, Mathematics and Science, for Year 1 to Form 5.
You can subscribe to receive lessons updates from us. Go to ytlfoundation.org/learn and leave your email address under the Learn tab to subscribe.
To learn how you can use the lessons for your kids, watch this video at bit.ly/frogbelajar!
To access revision questions, download our FrogPlay Mobile app. We have over 5000 quizzes from Standard 1 - Form 5.
No. You can access the lessons on ytlfoundation.org/learn using any Internet service available to you.
LEARN: Revision Quizzes
- 1. How do I access free revision quizzes?
- 2. I’m new to Frog. How do I login?
- 3. I’ve downloaded and logged into the FrogPlay Mobile app. How do I start learning?
- 4. How do I search for specific quizzes in the FrogPlay Mobile app?
- 5. Can I login to access via a website?
- 6. Can I use the FrogPlay Mobile account I created to login to my school’s Frog VLE?
- 7. What if I already have a Yes ID?
- 8. Can I ONLY access the lessons with a YES Prepaid SIM Card data?
- 9. I have more questions. What do I do?
To learn by doing quizzes, download the FrogPlay Mobile app on your phone or tablet.
Being a new user, you may create a Frog Learn from Home account using your Facebook ID with the following steps:
- Open App
- Enter https://frog.school
- Click Continue with Facebook
- Login with Facebook details
- After logging in, press ‘Revise’ to start doing quizzes, select the level (e.g. Lower Primary), select the subject (e.g. Sains), and select a quiz from the list.
- To search for specific quizzes (e.g. according to your kids’ year), press the Filter button on the top right of the screen to run an advanced search.
- From the main page, you can also press ‘Reports’ to view kids’ quiz scores. Happy learning!
- From the main screen, press ‘Revise’ to start doing quizzes, then press the Filter button on the top right of the screen to run an advanced search.
No. For access to FrogPlay Mobile Home Learning, you need to download the FrogPlay Mobile app on the Google Play Store through a mobile phone / tablet.
- The FrogPlay Mobile account is to Learn from Home and can only be used to access the FrogPlay Mobile app to enable learning at home during this period.
- Once you return to school, you can ask your teachers or school administrators for your Yes ID to enable you to unlock the full range of tools within your Frog school experience. If you need any help retrieving your school Yes ID, you may also contact FrogAsia Helpdesk.
- If you already have a Yes ID, you can download the mobile app and login to the FrogPlay Mobile app with your school address and your username and password as normal.
- You can also access the Frog VLE by logging in through http://hopin.frogasia.com and by downloading all Frog mobile apps to help you learn anytime, anywhere. Look for FrogAsia Sdn Bhd on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to find our list of mobile apps!
No. You can download and access the FrogPlay Mobile app using any Internet service available to you.
FAQ - Free Data (YES)
- 1. What is ‘YES Online Prepaid SIM Card for Learn From Home Education’ Programme (“LFH Programme”)?
- 2. What does the LFH Programme Bundle consist of?
- 3. How do I redeem the LFH Programme Bundle?
- 4. Is there any verification required to participate in this LFH Programme Bundle?
- 5. I have lost or cannot find my child’s MyKad/MyKid. Can I register using my child’s birth certificate?
- 6. How do I know if my application is successful?
- 7. How do I collect my YES Prepaid SIM Card?
- 8. How many LFH Programme Bundles am I entitled to register for?
- 9. I am a parent with more than one child, how do I register for all my children?
- 10. Does the YES Prepaid Account have a validity period?
- 11. What happens after the validity period? Will I be charged?
- 12. How do I activate the YES Prepaid SIM Card once received?
- 13. How do I know if the YES Prepaid SIM Card can be used on my mobile phone?
- 14. How do I know if the Yes SIM card can work in my area?
- 15. Who shall I contact if I need more details on this LFH Programme Bundle?
The LFH Programme is open to all Malaysian parents with children studying in primary or secondary government schools in Malaysia to enable their children to access the online learning resources, including the FrogPlay Mobile App for the purposes of anytime, anywhere learning, especially during the period of the Movement Control Order.
It consists of:
- FREE One (1) Prepaid SIM Card with YES Mobile Number;
- FREE 40GB LTE Data with an Account Validity Period of sixty (60) days from the date of service activation.
To redeem the LFH Programme Bundle, each applicant must register via www.ytlfoundation.com/learn and provide the required information in the designated columns therein.
Yes. You will receive an email notification with the next steps.
Yes, however the ID that is printed on the top right of the child’s birth certificate needs to match the MyKid/MyKad ID that is keyed into the form during registration.
You will receive an SMS and Email confirmation from Yes with the subject “Y E S to Education”.
Our delivery personnel will be delivering the YES Prepaid SIM Cards to applicants whose application is successful.
You are entitled to register one (1) child for one (1) LFH Programme Bundle. An applicant must not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid accounts with YES.
You can repeat the registration process for every child, as only one (1) child can be registered per application. An applicant however, must not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid accounts with YES.
Yes, the YES Prepaid Account has an Account Validity Period of sixty (60) days from the date of service activation.
No, the 40GB LTE data is free and will only be available for sixty (60) days from the date of activation.
- Go to the self-care portal at https://shop.yes.my/shop/activate.do.
- Enter your Order No into the box “Order ID” and Yes Mobile Number into the box “Mobile Number”.
- Click on the “Activate” button and your SIM will be activated in less than 2 minutes.
For a full list of supported devices, visit https://www.yes.my/supported-devices.
To check the YES network coverage in your area, visit https://www.yes.my/support/coverage.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQ - YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan Programme
- 1. What is the YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan?
- 2. How do I know that I am eligible for this programme?
- 3. Where can I apply for this programme?
- 4. How many YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Card(s) (“SIM Card”) can I apply for?
- 5. I have submitted my application for a SIM Card, now what?
- 6.I have successfully applied for a free SIM Card and received my confirmation email, how do I know when I will receive it?
- 7. I have received my free SIM Card, how do I activate it to start using my free 40GB data right away?
- 8. Am I allowed to choose a YES Mobile Number when I apply for the SIM Card?
- 9. Why do I need to provide my MyKad information and perform facial recognition during activation?
- 10. How long will my YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan account be active from the date of activation of the SIM Card?
- 11. What happens if my YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan account becomes inactive?
- 12. Does the 40GB free data have an expiry date?
- 13. How will I know whether I have received my free 40GB data upon activation of my YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Card?
- 14. Can I purchase other Prepaid Data Add-Ons before my account expires?
- 15. Will there be any charges imposed when I call other YES numbers?
- 16. Will there be any charges imposed when I call other networks?
- 17. Will there be any charges imposed on IDD Service?
- 18. What if I have more questions not addressed in this FAQ?
The YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan is a Service Plan provided under the Prepaid Service by YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (“YES”). It is available only for the members registered under the National Union Of The Teaching Profession Malaysia (“NUTP”). Terms and conditions apply.
You need to be a member registered under the National Union Of The Teaching Profession Malaysia (“NUTP”). If you believe you qualify for registration, please visit http://www.nutp.org.my/ for member registration. In addition, you do not have more than five prepaid service accounts with YES.
Each eligible subscriber can only apply for one SIM Card.
Upon receiving your application, we will verify if you are eligible (see FAQ no.2 for the eligibility criteria) and we will send you an email informing whether you are successful. If your application is successful, your SIM Card will be delivered to the address you provided in the application form.
You should receive your delivery tracking number with your successful application email. To check your delivery status, go to www.yes.my/TrackOrder and enter your delivery tracking number.
To activate your SIM Card,
(i) Download the MyYes app
(ii) On the login page, press “New User”
(iii) Press “Activate SIM” button and follow the self-activation steps on the screen
(iv) Once your activation is successful, you can now login to your account using your phone number and the password sent to your email. You can also login using the TAC method if you can’t find your password.
Not at this point in time. A YES Mobile Number will be assigned to each SIM Card upon activation.
In accordance with the guidelines set by the government, we are required to confirm that all subscribers are genuine and there is no fraud involved.
Your YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan service account will remain active for a period of 60 days from the date of activation of the SIM Card.
You will still be able to receive calls & SMS, access your contacts and make emergency calls. However, you will not be able to make any other calls, send SMS or surf the internet. Kindly purchase a YES Reload for your YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Plan. The minimum purchase of a Yes Reload is RM5 which has a Validity Period of ten (10) days.
Any unutilised data after the expiry of your account shall be forfeited.
Yes, it does. It is valid for a period of 60 days only from the date of successful activation of your YES Kasi Up NUTP SIM Card.
Login to MyYes app and the data should be reflected on your home screen.
Yes, you can. For more information on the Prepaid Data Add-on, please check out our Prepaid FAQ.
There will be no charges imposed when you call YES numbers from your YES SIM. However, charges will be imposed on all international (IDD) calls and SMS in accordance with the voice calls and SMS rates as more specially published in www.yes.my/roaming.
Yes, all domestic calls to other networks are subjected to a standard rate. Please refer to the table below:-
|Type of Off Net Services||Rates (RM)||Charging Block (in seconds)|
|Voice Calls||RM 0.09/minute||30|
Yes, charges will be imposed. Please refer to the voice call and SMS rates in relation to IDD Service @ www.yes.my/roaming.
You can send an email to email@example.com or get the MyYes app and manage your account anywhere with our Selfcare app.